would anyone know of a "How to" to USB tether or if bluetooth is now available and if so how do you do it.
I no longer have mobile hotspot offered to me by my carrier and looking for a cost free alternative like bluetooth
to get my hotspot up and running again in the car.
Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:17 pm
- Forum: DMR Specific Support
- Topic: DMR+_IPSC2-CAN-TRBO
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2122
I have it as a choice on my pi zero WH board but not on my 3B+ Latest pi software on my 3B+ v 4 but earlier version 3.4.17 on my pi zero WH Its available on the zero board but not on the 3B+ with newer software. I have done the UPDATE in the setup many times but still not available. Any help adding ...
- Sun May 12, 2019 5:01 am
- Forum: Nextion Screens
- Topic: European date / time-format on Nextion display (24-Hour time)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3594
I would like to switch mine to US format (12 hour with AM/PM). Will the UTF-8 listing have US next to it?
- Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:44 am
- Forum: Raspberry Pi Foundation Hardware
- Topic: Brandmeister & TGIF at the same time
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4621