Orange Pi Lite

Help with the Orange Pi Zero
EA2EQQ

Orange Pi Lite

Post by EA2EQQ »

Hello Sirs.

First of all congratulations for your big effort here!!

My question: do you plan to release an image for the Orange Pi Lite? If not, how can I start to develop that image? Do you have a template or something to create a new image for the Orange Pi Lite?

Thank you and kind regards!
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Orange Pi Lite

Post by M1DNS »

Andy has replied these messages several times, currently theres no intent to support other SBC hardware. What we support currently is occupying a large part in time, energy and effort.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
EA2EQQ

Post by EA2EQQ »

Hi, thanks for your kind reply.

My intention is to start doing it by myself and bother as little as possible. So I'm just asking for a possible template or general guidelines to know how I should do it.

As far as I know Orange Pi Lite has the same processor as the NanoPi Air, that's why I think the same pi-star binaries can be used for the Orange Pi Lite.

Thanks again.
ub3apt

Post by ub3apt »

EA2EQQ wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:51 pm Hi, thanks for your kind reply.

My intention is to start doing it by myself and bother as little as possible. So I'm just asking for a possible template or general guidelines to know how I should do it.

As far as I know Orange Pi Lite has the same processor as the NanoPi Air, that's why I think the same pi-star binaries can be used for the Orange Pi Lite.

Thanks again.
:idea: :!: :?:
Hello! Are you still interested in this project?
UB3APT

Post by EA2EQQ »

Hello,
ub3apt wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:24 pm :idea: :!: :?:
Hello! Are you still interested in this project?

I'm sorry, but due to the zero help and support I found on the forum, I already abandoned the project.