Nextion screen layout for dual time slot with last heard ID and last heard talk group

All things relating to the Nextion Screen(s)
KE0FHS

Re: Nextion screen layout for dual time slot with last heard ID and last heard talk group

Post by KE0FHS »

Nice work, Ryan! Thank you for continuing to create and improve your nice designs, and for sharing them with the rest of us!
73, Toshen, KE0FHS
Playing with Pi-Star (unofficial notes about setting up and using Pi-Star):
https://amateurradionotes.com/pi-star.htm
WA6HXG

Re: Nextion screen layout for dual time slot with last heard ID and last heard talk group

Post by WA6HXG »

Glad to...I appreciate the feedback!
If you guys look in the 3.2” folders you will find a v2.1 layout for duplex with two last heard slots under the current call for dmr. It requires setting G4KLX for the Nextion setting.
I will now be moving on to touch screen interactive layouts with multiple last heard slots on all modes.
Making a few changes to one layout then applying the changes across multiple screen sizes is slower going.
I figure best design the layout and code I know I can do and is leaps better, then adjust it to other sizes once it is ready....Stay tuned :)
K5OZ

Post by K5OZ »

Ryan,
All I see is the British Flag version in 1.9. Since I am American, can you go back to the Sat/world picture on the idle screen? Or better yet, an American flag?
Thanks,
Dave
WA6HXG

Post by WA6HXG »

Have another look, the file you are looking for is there...
There is indeed a file with the GB flag I had created last night specifically for a user here on the forum. It has the suffix “GB_flag”.
K5OZ

Post by K5OZ »

Ryan,
Found it...I was clicking on the "Put in Order" to the right of the "24"
Thanks
Dave
2E0LGZ

Post by 2E0LGZ »

Thanks Ryan 👍
W9KJO

Post by W9KJO »

Looking at your green display, which is nice, LOL that's my call sign. What are the chances of that.

W9KJO, Walter.
W9KJO

Post by W9KJO »

I download your simplex Blue 3.2 screen. Great Job.

Is there a way to keep the Callsign and Name. Currently the device shows Call Sign and Name and then quickly goes to Call Sing and DMR ID. It woudl be far better if it stayed on Call Sign and Name. At least for me.

Also, a Suggestion for the simplex models would be to move the LH down a bit and expand it to cover the length of the screen.

These are just suggestions. Great Work. Thanks

73, W9KJO
W9KJO

Post by W9KJO »

I am using your blue version for the 3.2 inch display.

On the MMDVM page the fields never show anything except the intial statements. IS something missing to that would actually fill in these fields?

73, W9KJO Walter
N4GWB

Post by N4GWB »

Great looking screens. I have tried multiple times to load the tft files via the sd card method. When I do I get an error that says something like wrong model number???

I am using a Nextion 2.4 that I purchased on Amazon?