Nextion screen layout for dual time slot with last heard ID and last heard talk group

All things relating to the Nextion Screen(s)
WA6HXG

Nextion screen layout for dual time slot with last heard ID and last heard talk group

Post by WA6HXG »

Updated:
All of my layout files and Readme/Instructional files for Nextion screens are on Github:
https://github.com/WA6HXG/MMDVM-Nextion-Screen-Layouts
(Best viewed in Desktop mode if using phone or tab)
Readme.md will detail the differences between the files and Instructions.md file will walk you through connecting/wiring the screen up to your hotspot, simple editing to HMI files to make changes to the tx rx frequency text boxes to match your chosen frequency, as well as how to compile HMI files to TFT and get them to your Nextion displays. My layouts now are in two colors and two variants for Duplex and Simplex hot spots using 3.2” or 3.5 “ Nextion displays. Features include last heard call and talk group for one time slot for Simplex and two time slots if using duplex hot spots. Enjoy! I am looking at adding last heard for the other modes and then 2.4” displays. After that I am looking at adding simple commands often done from the Pi- star web interface to the the Nextion. The Nextion is a touch screen device and I know I can add alternate pages visible with a tap and then add buttons etc. on those pages to send commands back to the pi-star. :) Stay tuned.......

I have designed a new layout for 3.2” Nextion displays for Dual Time Slot (Duplex Board) Pi Star users. Features include last heard and last heard talk group. I have linked the files, included instructions on how to use the Nextion editor to edit basics as well as how to compile HMI to TFT files then upload to Nextion screens on my QRZ page (WA6HXG)
Enjoy and 73,
Ryan
WA6HXG

Last edited by WA6HXG on Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
kh6hz

Re: Nextion screen layout for dual time slot with last heard ID and last heard talk group

Post by kh6hz »

Nice job. 2 thumbs up.
Signature on File
Haunts: 310, 2350, 3115, 3125
WA6HXG

Re: Nextion screen layout for dual time slot with last heard ID and last heard talk group

Post by WA6HXG »

Thank you, will be making more versions. Any ideas for new designs welcome.
EA3BIL

Post by EA3BIL »

Hi,

May I ask to resize for 2.4" ??

Thanks,
Rafa.
EA3BIL.
73'Rafael.
EA3BIL
JN11an
WA6HXG

Post by WA6HXG »

Working on that....will post
WA6HXG

Post by WA6HXG »

2.4” are on github
K5OZ

Post by K5OZ »

Ryan,
The 2.4” screens rev1.8 are great. However, they do have a slight problem with text fitting into the allotted places. See attached picture for the bottom pixels on calls missing in the active call area on YSF. I don’t have a picture but the RSSI and BER are missing a couple of end characters in the live data. I will they to get some more pictures next time I am at the Repeater site.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WA6HXG

Post by WA6HXG »

Thank you, I’ll have a look at that page. Will put on list for 1.9. NICE CASE!
WA6HXG

Post by WA6HXG »

Changes made... Version 1.9 for 2.4" screens posted on Github: https://github.com/WA6HXG/MMDVM-Nextion-Screen-Layouts
K5OZ

Post by K5OZ »

Thanks Ryan
I will download tomorrow and check out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk