Last Heard Screen on 3.5" Nextion

All things relating to the Nextion Screen(s)
PA7PF

Last Heard Screen on 3.5" Nextion

Post by PA7PF »

Hi,

I am using the Screen Layout from wa6hxg and I added a LastHeard Screen and a button to switch to this screen. Is it possible to keep this LastHeard Screen all time up? Because now, when a QSO comes in, the display switch to the DMR Screen and then back to the idle Screen. I would like to switch manually to the LastHeard screen with a button from the Idle screen and also manually back from the LastHeard Screen to the idle Screen.

BTW is there a complete List of all available texts that is send from the MMDVM Board (eg. t0.txt)? Did only found some basic stuff... I would like to add the connected TG / Reflector to the Idle Screen too.

THX in advance!

73 de Peter, DG7AA aka PA7PF
PD0DIB

Re: Last Heard Screen on 3.5" Nextion

Post by PD0DIB »

Peter, we are working on a multiple screen design (Last Heard) which should not refresh after Iddle or another digi-mode.

And yes, we started to make a description of the Model 8 design screen, which will describe used fields by MMDVMHost and NextionDriver (ON7LDS).
Watch the facebook group for further announcements: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Nextion/

73, PD0DIB
Rob
-------------------------------
PD0DIB
Playing around with all types of hotspots (simplex & duplex) for DMR, YSF/C4FM and D-Star.
Most of them has a Nextion screen ...

73 de PD0DIB (since 1977 8-) )