1.3 inch OLED Display not working.

All things relating to OLED Screen(s)
w2rjr

1.3 inch OLED Display not working.

Post by w2rjr »

Hi, Can anyone please help! I am running a Repeater Builder STM32 DVM board on a Raspberry Pi 3 with Pi-Star Software. I have a 0.96" oled screen that works perfectly. I wanted a larger screen and purchased a 1.3" OLED from Amazon. It had the right chip set SSD-1306 I2C, 128x64 display but would not work. I would get a white screen with black dots. It looked as if the display was pushed up to the top, only saw some info on the very top of the screen.
I returned it thinking it was defective only to find it it wasn't compatible. I purchased an Adafruit 1.3" 128x64 OLED display with the same specs as the first one and I can't get this one to even light up. I checked my connections even went into the Raspberry Pi 's config file to make sure it was set to I2C .
If anyone can tell me what im missing or doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate it!
ea2ip

Re: 1.3 inch OLED Display not working.

Post by ea2ip »

w2rjr wrote:Hi, Can anyone please help! I am running a Repeater Builder STM32 DVM board on a Raspberry Pi 3 with Pi-Star Software. I have a 0.96" oled screen that works perfectly. I wanted a larger screen and purchased a 1.3" OLED from Amazon. It had the right chip set SSD-1306 I2C, 128x64 display but would not work. I would get a white screen with black dots. It looked as if the display was pushed up to the top, only saw some info on the very top of the screen.
I returned it thinking it was defective only to find it it wasn't compatible. I purchased an Adafruit 1.3" 128x64 OLED display with the same specs as the first one and I can't get this one to even light up. I checked my connections even went into the Raspberry Pi 's config file to make sure it was set to I2C .
If anyone can tell me what im missing or doing wrong, I would greatly appreciate it!
Try putting type 6 in expert mode, OLED

73s.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk