accessible controls for turnin on/off modes in MMdvm configuration table?

Suggest new features here
W9fyi

accessible controls for turnin on/off modes in MMdvm configuration table?

Post by W9fyi »

Hi there,

Is there a way that we might change the control that is used to turn on and off operating modes to something that will expose itself to assistive technology? I'm trying to use my Dvmega cast, and when I go in to the MMDvm configuration table, I am not able to choose which modes I'd like to have operating or not using assistive technology, so I'd like to find a way if we could make the controls some kind of standard HTML control. I've got a screen recording demonstrating this behavior in quicktime format if that helps:
Thanks,
Justin
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: accessible controls for turnin on/off modes in MMdvm configuration table?

Post by M1DNS »

The release of pistar used in the cast is specific to that project. The 'pistar side of things are handled by Rudd, and the hardware side by Guss. There are a few groups dedicated to the cast. I'm not aware either Rudd or Guss follow the forum here, so it might be wise to also make mention of your 'request' in one of their groups.

A recent post seen there made mention of ongoing work to make the hardware a lot more 'user drivable' with upcoming cast updates.

I've also moved the post to the feature request section as I think it is better placed there than in pistar general.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.