Reflector Dropdown Change

Suggest new features here
M7SIS

Reflector Dropdown Change

Post by M7SIS »

Has anyone implemented this change?
When you select a reflector from dropdown it maps to default instead of the selected one
Last edited by M7SIS on Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AF6VN

Re: Reflector Dropdown Change

Post by AF6VN »

That tends to be standard behavior for all drop-downs in the GUI frameworks that I've been exposed to.

Drop downs are handled at the HTML level, in the browser. The initial value along with the list of choices are populated when the page is sent to the browser. After that, the browser uses whatever value is currently in the window as the starting point for the drop down.

--
AF6VN
Dennis L Bieber
M7SIS

Post by M7SIS »

Sorry what I described originally is the opposite of what I meant, the dropdown as it is it shows the default instead of the selected.
That is how currently is, it needs to be the other way around showing the selected instead of the default one
AF6VN

Post by AF6VN »

Ah... and I should have actually checked the behavior before responding -- I tend to only lock onto REF030C (or change via my radio itself, which is almost faster than scrolling the drop-down).

Looking now, the drop-down appears to be populated with <default>, "Text Entry", then the alphabetical list of reflectors, and the drop-down appears to always start at the top.

--
AF6VN
Dennis L Bieber