NEED HELP With Tytera MD380, BlueDV For Windows & Zumspot USB Stick

Help and support for ZUMSpot Hardware
KE7FNS

Re: NEED HELP With Tytera MD380, BlueDV For Windows & Zumspot USB Stick

Post by KE7FNS » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:44 pm

KB0OXD wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:51 pm
How so??
They should be the same number, which is YOUR DMR ID, 3198670 isn't even a valid DMR ID.
All views, comments, posts and opinions shared are entirely my own.

KB0OXD

Re: NEED HELP With Tytera MD380, BlueDV For Windows & Zumspot USB Stick

Post by KB0OXD » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:29 am

I THINK I may have figured it out :)

@ KE7FNS As you suggested, my number may have been pff by that one digit (That's what happens when you're trying to do this with A TABLET & can hardly the difference between an 8 and a 9 :) lol)

HOWEVER THOUGH, Ifound that I needed to enter it TWICE in BOTH fields (That's how my ID gets into the INFO field. I tried putting it into JUST the TOP field. Nothing happens. When I try entering it into JUST the BOTTOM field, BlueDV crashes EVERY TIME I try to connect to a TG (I'm using DMR simple BTW as doing it THAT way makes it as easy to find TGs as entering a keyword into a search bar in the corner of a website :) )

With that said, I'm going to see if I can STILL get on the TAC channels or if I've been blocked (I don't THINK so considering I haven't been able to get my call to show up on 3108 till tonight but that could be because the admins probably don't monitor anything that's local or statewide as much as they do anything that's nationwide or worldwide too SO... :) )
Attachments
coloradodmr.jpg
coloradodmr.jpg (89.75 KiB) Viewed 289 times