Missing info or Dashboard change?

General support for the Pi-Star System
kk6don

Missing info or Dashboard change?

Post by kk6don »

On the side of the Dashboard, it use to display the enabled modes, network status, Radio info, Modem type,DMR info, etc. But now, all that info is missing.. Did I have a bad update/upgrade, Was it removed, or something else?

Thanks.

KK6DON
KE7FNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Missing info or Dashboard change?

Post by KE7FNS »

kk6don wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:39 pm Did I have a bad update/upgrade, Was it removed, or something else?
It wasn't removed. If a reboot doesn't solve your issue, it requires a reimage of the SD card as something must of gotten corrupted.
If someones previous actions are any indication of their future actions, then I predict the deletion and removal of access will happen at any moment. 7-11-2020.

"07/13/20 This Website Has Been Taken Down" ... again :lol: and again
kk6don

Post by kk6don »

Well, poo. Ok. Thanks .
KE7FNS
Pi-Star Team

Post by KE7FNS »

kk6don wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:19 pm Well, poo.
Yeah, it happens.

My guess is its either power related (not enough voltage) or improper shutdown with people just pulling the cord instead of using the OS to shutdown the RPi. I wish we knew exactly what caused it so that it could either be addressed or at least inform others to prevent it.

The good news is reimaging and restoring from a backup takes only a few minutes
If someones previous actions are any indication of their future actions, then I predict the deletion and removal of access will happen at any moment. 7-11-2020.

"07/13/20 This Website Has Been Taken Down" ... again :lol: and again