Can not log in on Config page!

General support for the Pi-Star System
wb3ehb

Can not log in on Config page!

Post by wb3ehb »

Happy Holidays,

I have a small issue that is a bit perplexing. I can run the pistar application, connect to the internet, use my radio and make contacts.
But for some unknown reason I can not log on the admin or configuration tab.
I enter the log on as pi-star and enter the password raspberry only the receive a message that indicates "Authentication Required".

Any idea why?

wb3ehb
N6WBL

Re: Can not log in on Config page!

Post by N6WBL »

Are you forgetting the dash in "pi-star"?

If you're not enabling access to your web server/dashboard beyond your local network you can disable the password as well.

http://wiki.pistar.uk/Dashboard_Dissable_Password
Last edited by N6WBL on Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kc7ngc

Post by kc7ngc »

wb3ehb wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:04 pm I have a small issue that is a bit perplexing. I can run the pistar application, connect to the internet, use my radio and make contacts.
But for some unknown reason I can not log on the admin or configuration tab.
I enter the log on as pi-star and enter the password raspberry only the receive a message that indicates "Authentication Required".
Do you have the same issue if you try to login via SSH to the hotspot? I am guessing so, but just wanted to ask instead of making an assumption.
w7efs

Post by w7efs »

Forgive me please, but because the pi-star configuration is accessible on wks tcp port 80, there are many who wish to gain access to others.

Please burn a new image and restore your previously-saved configuration, or establish a new one.

Happy Holidays to you and yours..