Talk Group gets stuck on 91

General support for the Pi-Star System
kc2npz

Talk Group gets stuck on 91

Post by kc2npz »

Hello,

I am using a Yaesu HT (both FT70 and FT3D). regardless of which one I use is seems that once I change the TG to 91, it stays there until I update the pi star. Seems like a glitch. Anyone else have this issue?

Thank you,
KC2NPZ
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Talk Group gets stuck on 91

Post by M1DNS »

91 is like hotel California...
'You can join, but you can never leave'

You'll need to backout by selecting another group using the X button. Which is near impossible on a busy Tg. DMR users often suffer the same. The convoluted way you select a connection using Yaesu's X key makes it even harder. Look at setting up the BM API, then at least you can drop the link using the dashboard.

http://wiki.pistar.uk/PI-Star_integrati ... eister_API

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
YT5HOK

Re: Talk Group gets stuck on 91

Post by YT5HOK »

There are three option AFAIK:

1. on Pi-Star admin dashboard (if you have connected Pi-Star to BM via API) type 91 in Static Talkgroup, select appropriate TS under Slot, select Delete under Add/Remove and click Modify Static button under Action;

2. login to BrandMeister.network, go to My HotSpots on the left side panel, select hotspot, scroll down, under Static Talkgroups select undesirable TG and click on left arrow button on the left of active TGs box;

3. open BM device manager (for Android, available at Play Store), click on Refresh button, right under it is a Select dongle drop-down menu where you select your hotspot, then scroll all the way down, select undesirable TG and click on Delete button.

That's it.
Cheers!