performing callsign routing via the dashboard or commandline?

General support for the Pi-Star System
W9fyi

performing callsign routing via the dashboard or commandline?

Post by W9fyi »

Hi there,

Is there a way that I can perform callsign routing from either the dashboard or the command line? I use a Dvmega cast. Also, I am totally blind, and I notice that in the configuration tab of Pi-star, the buttons to turn modes on and off are not standard html elements, so i can't control them using a screen-reader such as jaws for windows, or Voiceover for the Mac, and iOS, so I can't tell the radio that maybe I'd like to only use d-star, or fusion, or DMR. Is there a way that I could perform these actions from the command line? In a future update, can the controls that are used to turn the respective modes on and off b changed to a standard html element, or the current controls be given accessibility traits to properly expose themselves to assistive technology? Thanks so much for yoru help,
Justin
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Re: performing callsign routing via the dashboard or commandline?

Post by MW0MWZ »

make sure you update your DV Cast, I worked with a few blind hams a good few months ago now to fix all of those elements that were not showing up.

The other possibility is that the DV Cast guys have some additional pages that they own that are not updated with the new code.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk