TGIF Manager

General support for the Pi-Star System
VA3TWT

TGIF Manager

Post by VA3TWT »

Good day;

I'm not a very observant individual, and just noticed a section on my TGIF hotspots (v4.1.1) called TGIF Manager. Can someone enlighten me as to what this is suppose to do? I thought it was for changing talkgroups within Pi-Star, but that doesn't work for me.

Hopefully someone can fill me in on this section and its purpose and function.

Thanks in advance;
Gord - VA3TWT
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Re: TGIF Manager

Post by MW0MWZ »

That *IS* what it does - it talks to the TGIF API and allows you to select the connected Talkgroup on slot 1/2.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk
WA1OKB

Post by WA1OKB »

So.... Is there a setting in the expert configs that will force the TGIF Manager to be enabled? I've got TGIF network setup and working as Network 4 but no TGIF Manager in the Admin screen
W0CHP

Post by W0CHP »

WA1OKB wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:07 am So.... Is there a setting in the expert configs that will force the TGIF Manager to be enabled? I've got TGIF network setup and working as Network 4 but no TGIF Manager in the Admin screen
Are you using the TGIF Prime beta by any chance? If so, prime is not in full production, and TGIF manager won’t display or work with Prime just yet (completely different API).
KA2Y

Post by KA2Y »

I am having same problem. the manager worked earlier and now it is missing. 4.1.4 and running BM, TGIF and DMR+
G8SEZ

Post by G8SEZ »

Try opening the configuration page and click Apply changes without changing anything else. This may fix the problem for you.
--

Brian G8SEZ