how can i change blue dots in Pi-Star?

General support for the Pi-Star System
PA2HP

how can i change blue dots in Pi-Star?

Post by PA2HP »

How can I change the blue dots in Pi-star that I downloaded after one of the latest updates to "normal" black dots again?
I know that you can change all kinds of colors via "expert" >> CSS TOOL, but I don't know where and what code I should have.
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Re: how can i change blue dots in Pi-Star?

Post by MW0MWZ »

PA2HP wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:32 pm How can I change the blue dots in Pi-star that I downloaded after one of the latest updates to "normal" black dots again?
I know that you can change all kinds of colors via "expert" >> CSS TOOL, but I don't know where and what code I should have.
Blue dots ? what?
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk
NP3DP

Post by NP3DP »

Are you talking about the web interface? If so, the CSS tool will let you change the interface colors, typography, etc.
If you are talking about the OLED screen, I think most are monochrome and cannot be changed.
PA2HP

Post by PA2HP »

I have blue dots instead of black al years before..
The dots are blue by "control software", "general configuration", "firewall configuration"...all by the configuration tab.
PA2HP

Post by PA2HP »

yes thats what i mean...i want to change to black as it was.
KN2TOD

Post by KN2TOD »

A quick check shows this to be a difference in browsers: Internet Explorer shows very distinctive black buttons, Firefox and Opera show grayish buttons, and Chrome displays blue buttons. Haven't dug further but my guess would be this is, in part, a function of the "theme" chosen for each browser and/or some of the "defaults" chosen by the designers of each of these products.

Have you changed something in your browser's options recently?
VA3DBJ

Post by VA3DBJ »

Check your CSS tool settings. I believe they take the same color as "banners", under background.
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Post by MW0MWZ »

The browser makers are skinning various parts of html forms, its quite nice in some cases, and annoying in others.
I've managed to un-skin some of the most annoying bits, I'll see what I can do with the radio buttons.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk