Return to default server and server number issue

General support for the Pi-Star System
NP3DP

Return to default server and server number issue

Post by NP3DP »

Greetings everyone. I am running pi-star 3.4.16. I have it set to a YSF server that I normally use. I use the Wires-X feature to change servers trough my radio while connected trough wires. What I expected was that as soon as I disconnected from wires or from the "room" the pi-star would default back to the server that I have set on the YSF config. Is this normal and can I write a script or change a setting to return to the server set on the YSF config?

Second issue, trying to solve the previous, I find out that I try to connect to a server trough wires, I input the correct server number, but when it connects it connects to a different server, a different number appears on the screen and we have validated that I am not connected where I want to be connected at. Is this something I have any power on fixing? It seems there's a problem somewhere else, I would just like to know where so I can contact the appropriate operator or apply the proper fix.

TIA
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Return to default server and server number issue

Post by M1DNS »

The last connection you call using X linking command will hold. It doesn't refer back when you drop out of wires x mode.

You could
Edit ysfgateway in the expert editors and config InactivityTimeout.

admin/rxpert/edit_ysfgateway.php

eg InactivityTimeout 20 after 20 minutes of no local activity the install will automagically change back to the default reflector.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
NP3DP

Re: Return to default server and server number issue

Post by NP3DP »

Ahh! I think that solves my problem. Thanks for the reply!