Pi Star Dash Board Lock Up

General support for the Pi-Star System
w2rjr

Pi Star Dash Board Lock Up

Post by w2rjr »

I'm running the latest version 4.1.2 in duplex mode on my multi protocol repeater. It's primarily use in D Star mode. Every once in a while the dash board will show that the repeater is in transmit mode when it actually isn't transmitting and I can not key up the repeater. I have to either do a reboot or can hit the Update tab and it will clear the problem. Has any one experienced something like this? Can anyone provide some info on what might cause this to happen? Any info will be greatly appreciated!
G8SEZ

Re: Pi Star Dash Board Lock Up

Post by G8SEZ »

w2rjr wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:04 am I'm running the latest version 4.1.2 in duplex mode on my multi protocol repeater. It's primarily use in D Star mode. Every once in a while the dash board will show that the repeater is in transmit mode when it actually isn't transmitting and I can not key up the repeater. I have to either do a reboot or can hit the Update tab and it will clear the problem. Has any one experienced something like this? Can anyone provide some info on what might cause this to happen? Any info will be greatly appreciated!
Are you able to leave a separate browser tab open with a live log running? That ought to give you some clues.
--

Brian G8SEZ
w2rjr

Post by w2rjr »

I should be able to ! But it doesn't always happen. Can I look back in the logs and see when it happened ?!
G8SEZ

Post by G8SEZ »

I think you should be able to save it after MMDVM stops dealing with DStar requests and then look through it at your leisure. You say you can run update, so the OS is still running, which means logging should be continuing and then the browser will allow you to save it on the local machine.
--

Brian G8SEZ