Dashboard = Color|Colour - Blue is new Red

General support for the Pi-Star System
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Re: Dashboard = Color|Colour - Blue is new Red

Post by MW0MWZ »

KE0FHS wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 2:12 pm I actually like the default color scheme, but have been trying out the new CSS Tool this morning and noticed a few things:
  • The Wireless Configuration module's banner color doesn't change.
  • I haven't been able to figure out what the BannerH2 and BannerExtText fields should do when Enabled = 1.
  • It would be nice to be able to change the Service Status background colors.
Thanks for making Pi-Star so much fun!

Wireless - it will catch up, it uses another CSS file all of its own, so it needs the same feature adding in, same deal for the mobile CSS (when the screen size is small).

Banner H2 and Banner Ext Txt - these are not yet in use, a few people asked me for ways to add text to the banner for public nodes / repeaters.
These will be mutually exclusive offering a 2nd banner and banner text entry - this will be self explanitory once I enable them and you play about with them.

Service status' - these are hard coded at the moment, mostly due to the way that they work, I do plan to add these in too, but I'm just not there yet...
With *SO* many posts of people making edits that I know will break the update process and suggesting that people follow their lead I had to bash this together and get it out in public asap - it will get better...
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk
nh6bf

Post by nh6bf »

I saw it, I deed it...That's bloody amazing! Thank you Andrew! de NH6BF
G7TCW

Post by G7TCW »

Now have a nice Royal Blue Background Thank you for all your work
4S7EF

Post by 4S7EF »

I am blind in my left eye. My good eye gets very tired after awhile.
I wonder if there is way to either have BOLD FONTS or change the colour of the font so as to improve visibility?

Thank you
4S7EF