Pi-star not reacting to local rf

General support for the Pi-Star System
N4XLD

Pi-star not reacting to local rf

Post by N4XLD »

hello everyone I'm sure this has come up before and I'm sorry but not sure how to word this problem
I'm using a raspberry 4 with a zumspot hat and it receives traffic from the net ok but no response from local rf except to give a Roger beep it shows nothing on dashboard and no one can hear on the net I don't know what is going on any ideas thank for any help 73 N4XLD
N4XLD

Re: Pi-star not reacting to local rf

Post by N4XLD »

Sorry the roger beep comes after i unkey on D-Star not using it on any other mode i have another hotspot that i use for DMR and i have checked frec and the hat needs no offset i used it before with a pie 3b this more like a setting in pi-star or the pie 4 maybe it wont work with the hat it is a zumspot but it worked fine before and nothing tragic has happened to the zumspot it seems to tranmit and recive ok just no traffic to the net and not showing up on pi-star dashboard on transmit
N4XLD

Post by N4XLD »

oh i forgot to add this is on simplex and yes radio is all setup for hotspot
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Post by M1DNS »

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=42&sid=6f65d51a128 ... 385df99b17

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
N4XLD

Post by N4XLD »

thanks to everyone for your help! it was me that was broken! no worries pi-star is okey dokey but as for my brain that is another matter! pi-star is fully working on my raspberry pie 4 2gb computer! and no i'm not telling anyone what i wasnt doing right as i'm not a newbie at digital radio and it would give all my friends something to make fun of me! 73 de N4XLD :idea: