Lost password

General support for the Pi-Star System
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Lost password

Post by M1DNS »

Just for the record...

I enstowed Jason as a moderator of this group because of his understanding of pistar, mmdvm and all its associated softwares and a lot of the hardware associated as well.

Hes also hangs out here a lot more often than Andy and I have time to dedicate

And as he says, he has direct access to us both if he needs.

A.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
KD8DVR

Post by KD8DVR »

KE7FNS wrote:
KD8DVR wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:35 pm Your moderator supposedly was gonna let you know about this. Not surprisingly he didn't. Robert's aware of your reply and hopefully he'll contact you soon.
I said earlier in this discussion that I had already contacted Andy on my own, why would I lie and say I had already done something when I didn't? That makes absolutely no sense.

Here is that statement:
KE7FNS wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:17 pm
K4WZV wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 8:05 pm Can a password entry box be added under the configuration basic editor when TGIF is selected as a DMR Master server (and for other networks, since secure passwords seem to be the direction we're headed) so that users' custom password entries are retained as they are for Brandmeister?"
I had already contacted Andy 30 minutes ago and asked him for his plans to incorporate that feature, when he gets back to me I will reply.
Since Andrew M1DNS responded promptly with instructions for someone on the TGIF Admin team to contact Andy directly, I didn't feel the need to reply since it had already been handled.

Here is the message I mentioned. Note the time and date.
Untitled.jpg
Yeah, 12:44 pm to 1:17pm hrrmmmm thats pretty close to 30 minutes isn't it?

Any further questions KD8DVR?
You will notice Andy's reply to me yesterday...that he had NO idea of the problem. So yeah. Im calling you out as a liar! Not to mention, rude. You have no.place as a moderator here!

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All messages posted are personal opinion only and may not constitute fact.
KD8DVR

Post by KD8DVR »

M1DNS wrote:Just for the record...

I enstowed Jason as a moderator of this group because of his understanding of pistar, mmdvm and all its associated softwares and a lot of the hardware associated as well.

Hes also hangs out here a lot more often than Andy and I have time to dedicate

And as he says, he has direct access to us both if he needs.

A.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Well....he didn't contact you on this problem...hence my repeated posts. Hes also rude and wants to blow us off when we report problems. I suggest you reconsider his position.

Sent from my SM-A125U using Tapatalk

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All messages posted are personal opinion only and may not constitute fact.
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Post by MW0MWZ »

Actually I said that I was sure he did contact me, either way that's quite enough handbagging from everyone...

Please put your personal disputes to one side, this forum is for helping people and not for disputes, I rarely lock threads but this one has gone far enough already.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk