Pi-Star not listening

General support for the Pi-Star System
W2LPC

Pi-Star not listening

Post by W2LPC »

I've been helping a friend with his hotspot (which I built). Its an MMDVM hat on a Pi Zero W. Anyway, the hotspot is set up correctly (was working). I helped him do an update/upgrade and now the unit will NOT listen. ALL settings are correct but, in the box labeled Trx under Radio Info, it is blank. How do I fix this issue? Please let me know if there is a fix for this. Thank you. Lou, W2LPC.
G6FIR

Re: Pi-Star not listening

Post by G6FIR »

My approach would be to back up the SD card, or get another one and start again with a fresh install, start with a simple DMR only and only add extra features one at a time if it's working.
dh3ybe

Post by dh3ybe »

Hello,

I emmphasize the proposal of the prevous post. Benetagh that, I would check, if your logins in the different network DMR allstar and so on are correctly. very often, when you load your configuration back into the system after un upgrade, the passwords e. g. Brandmeister BM have to be set newly. Maybe for DMR or ALLstar it would be different

BR
Kai
DH3YBE
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Post by M1DNS »

Either no modem choice has been selected in the config. or your not connected to any reflector, Tg etc.

But as Jason asks. Whats being reported by pistar live logs? Anything there to help us be more definative?

Ps. Ive edited your post to remove the clutter that came with it. Making it easier to anyone reading it to offer their/more ideas to help answer it.

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.