28: No space left on device

General support for the Pi-Star System
G0KDT

Re: 28: No space left on device

Post by G0KDT »

N7HHI wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:25 pm
Look at the following post for the instructions on how to fix the RadioID.net vs. QRZ.com issue:
viewtopic.php?p=16596#p16596

The PopupWidth and PopupHeight boxes have been removed, so you will only see the "Service" box under the Lookup heading.
I saw that post... used the links provided... the first goes to oblivion the second goes to the CSS setup page...

Ok so as I said they must have done something because the underlying .php files were not as they were ... Ok again... go search all the config pages for the 'service' to try and change it... Nada.... big fail.

Tried further updates etc but nothing so as I said given up...
G0KDT

Post by G0KDT »

Update - The link went to the CSS settings page.

Even after 4.1.4 was released this morning it still did that but DID NOT show the 'Service' option for QRZ or RadioID.

In frustration I reset the CSS setting using the button on that page (it is meant to only reset css setting to factory) and THE REFRESHED PAGE THEN SHOWED THE SETTING.

So pleased to have the QRZ option back and appreciate the fix provided, but it wasn't obvious to get it to pop up despite all the posts.
N7HHI

Post by N7HHI »

G0KDT wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:02 pm Update - The link went to the CSS settings page.

Even after 4.1.4 was released this morning it still did that but DID NOT show the 'Service' option for QRZ or RadioID.

In frustration I reset the CSS setting using the button on that page (it is meant to only reset css setting to factory) and THE REFRESHED PAGE THEN SHOWED THE SETTING.

So pleased to have the QRZ option back and appreciate the fix provided, but it wasn't obvious to get it to pop up despite all the posts.
Glad you got it fixed. I have to assume that you did not see the following at the bottom of the post of the link I sent you:

**Note 2 - If you don't have the fields showing, first make sure you are running the latest dashboard build (this feature arrived in 20210127), so long as you have that or newer thats great, if you have set CSS settings already, do the reset at the bottom of the page (after making a note of your current settings) and the new options will appear for you.
Scott - N7HHI
G0KDT

Post by G0KDT »

N7HHI wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:07 pm
Glad you got it fixed. I have to assume that you did not see the following at the bottom of the post of the link I sent you:

**Note 2 - If you don't have the fields showing, first make sure you are running the latest dashboard build (this feature arrived in 20210127), so long as you have that or newer thats great, if you have set CSS settings already, do the reset at the bottom of the page (after making a note of your current settings) and the new options will appear for you.
Yes I saw that but even with Dashboard 20210201 the option did NOT show up without actually restoring CSS settings to factory reset. Only after doing that did the CSS expert settings page give the option to edit back to QRZ.

The GPS info however still uses the RadioID stuff and is completly wrong by many many miles. I have no intention of correcting the RadioID info, it seems DMR biased anyway and not up to much.