NXDN stopped working........

Help with NXDN issues
G1ZRN

NXDN stopped working........

Post by G1ZRN »

Our 70cm repeater currently working on DSTAR, C4FM & DMR using v3 STM32 pi-hat board from Repeater Builder in the USA and pi-star v3.4.17

We want to add NXDN and it was working when I tested it a short while ago, now when I enable it I see TX & RX ok on the dashboard but the repeater does not activate.

Live log reports,
NXDN, overflow in the NXDN RF queue

Tried a few different setting in the modem section, ie RX level & TX level but all modes work fine except NXDN.

Any help appreciated.

Mike g1ZRN.
K4KSA

Re: NXDN stopped working........

Post by K4KSA »

I had to do a firmware update on my stm32 board.....Once I did that...all worked

Steve
G1ZRN

Post by G1ZRN »

Just managed to do a firmware update remotely and now it's working, but one minor problem, it seems to get "stuck" in NXDN mode even though the dashboard reports that the repeater is idle.

Mike.
G1ZRN

Post by G1ZRN »

I purchased another STM32 v3a board from Repeater builder so I can test at home before doing any changes to our repeater.

I updated the firmware and altered the idle times, pleased to report all seems to be working 99% of the time with the odd occasion where it gets "stuck" in NXDN mode despite the dashboards and my Nextion screen showing idle.

Mike G1ZRN