Overflow in RF queue

Help with NXDN issues
W4DBG

Overflow in RF queue

Post by W4DBG »

Has anyone experienced this error with NXDN? If so, what’s the fix? Basically my NXDN radio will transmit into the Jumbospot and it can be heard perfectly but when someone keys up I get the error below and my radio does nothing. The RX light on the radio does nothing. Just looking for a fix :)

You can see error here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tl2X8A ... p=drivesdk
G8SEZ

Re: Overflow in RF queue

Post by G8SEZ »

What firmware version do you have in the Jumbospot? And what version of Pi-Star?
--

Brian G8SEZ
W4DBG

Post by W4DBG »

Firmware: 1.3.3
Pi-Star: 3.4.17 **

** I tried Pi-Star 4.1.2 also
W4DBG

Post by W4DBG »

I have tried that too, unless I have been following the wrong instructions? If you have some instructions I would gladly try them.
KN4YCD

Post by KN4YCD »

I'm getting this same error trying to implement NXDN mode on a pi3b+ with the HS_DUAL_HAT.

W4DBG - Doug, seeing this message in the log files today while chasing down my audio recieve issue. Wonder if this is the same thing?

My results before the flash:pistar-mmdvmhshatflash
This tool is used to flash your MMDVM_HS Hat Modem
[redacted for brevity]

Selected Modem: MMDVM_HS_Dual_Hat (DB9MAT, DF2ET & DO7EN) for Pi (GPIO)
Connected Hardware: MMDVM_HS_Dual_Hat-v1.3.7 20180522 dual ADF7021 FW by CA6JAU GitID #623b280

I have the dual hat, but it is not marked on mine which of the 3 dual hat gpio models (the txcd0) parameter. I'm not sure if 1.3.7 is the latest firmware or not either.

FWIW - Doug has been helping me debug - i'm transmitting just fine on NXDN via pi-star, but am not recieving any audio. All RAN's are 1 on the radio and the pi.