Post by oh7xm » Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Mark K7IZA helped me ,, he fixed pasword in couple of minutes via teamviewer
Very good customer care !
Thank you Mark!

kd4nfs

Re: Nano Spot Firmware Update

Post by kd4nfs » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:02 pm

hey fellow operators,
im in need of some help getting a nano spot to work. it will not connect to anything wifi. i checked the config file and made sure the settings looked right. it was hooked up and the display was on, but i hadnt heard anything for a while. i recycled power and i cant get it to connect to my home router. so i cant use the web interface to see whats going on. i have has success in getting access with ssh and hypertem. ive tried to do an update but i get alot of errors. doesnt seem to want to connect and download the updates. ive read that the creator has went out of business. i guess the demand got to much for him, and i can relate. so is this box now a paper weight? suggestions. thanks. 73

KE7FNS

Post by KE7FNS » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:42 pm

kd4nfs wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:02 pm
so is this box now a paper weight?
No, one look at the micro-node website would of answered your own question.

http://www.micro-node.com/

Code: Select all

Micro-Node International Has Gone Out Of Business

Mark has decided to retire so Micro-Node will no longer be providing new product sales.
Micro-Node will continue to honor and support current customers and products that are under warranty.
For more information you may call 702-528-4700.
If someones previous actions are any indication of their future actions, then I predict the deletion and removal of access will happen at any moment. 7-11-2020.

"07/13/20 This Website Has Been Taken Down" ... again :lol:

kd4nfs

Post by kd4nfs » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:53 pm

thanks for the info. as i stated the company is out of business. i already knew that, but i didnt know if someone else had any ideas. thanks again.

KE7FNS

Post by KE7FNS » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:39 pm

kd4nfs wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:53 pm
thanks for the info. as i stated the company is out of business. i already knew that, but i didnt know if someone else had any ideas. thanks again.
Out of business does not mean no longer providing support.

Why won't you call Mark? He is the most informed on the inner workings of his devices and currently he is the best option you have at solving your issue.
If someones previous actions are any indication of their future actions, then I predict the deletion and removal of access will happen at any moment. 7-11-2020.

"07/13/20 This Website Has Been Taken Down" ... again :lol:

kd4nfs

Post by kd4nfs » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 am

yes i had thought of calling mark. im far from being under warranty, and i was trying to find a solution before calling him. usually means "out of business," youre on your own. thanks for your help. 73