Zumspot auto disconnects

Help with D-Star related issues
NG7O

Zumspot auto disconnects

Post by NG7O »

I have my Zumspot connected to REF012A, everything works fine, but sometime overnight my spot disconnects from the reflector. Is there a setting in pi-star to disable that will stop it from automatically disconnecting? Or is it maybe something in the rpi zero settings that could be causing the problem? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Darin
NG7O
KE7FNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Zumspot auto disconnects

Post by KE7FNS »

NG7O wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:42 am I have my Zumspot connected to REF012A, everything works fine, but sometime overnight my spot disconnects from the reflector.
Yes, nightly updates have to shutdown many of the services and applications because the files that need to be updated cannot be currently in use.
NG7O wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:42 am Is there a setting in pi-star to disable that will stop it from automatically disconnecting?
Nope. It needs to get updated hostfiles.
NG7O wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:42 am Or is it maybe something in the rpi zero settings that could be causing the problem?
Nope. Its the way the system functions.
If someones previous actions are any indication of their future actions, then I predict the deletion and removal of access will happen at any moment. 7-11-2020.

"07/13/20 This Website Has Been Taken Down" ... again :lol: and again
NG7O

Re: Zumspot auto disconnects

Post by NG7O »

Thanks!