Pi-Star 414 Dashboard

Help setting up WiFi
wa4aa

Pi-Star 414 Dashboard

Post by wa4aa »

On my piStar dashboard I noticed that the DMR network showed that DMR-Net window presents itself with a yellow background window instead of green background window.
The WiFi section of the configuration page also shows that the connection is lost and then in a minute it reconnects, then its lost again. Continues to cycle in that manner! And my final comment, the screen on my hotspot OLED-3 does not light up since the update. Many things happening!Any help on these matters would be appreciated. Thanks Paul P
KE7FNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Pi-Star 414 Dashboard

Post by KE7FNS »

wa4aa wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:59 pm On my piStar dashboard I noticed that the DMR network showed that DMR-Net window presents itself with a yellow background window instead of green background window.
The WiFi section of the configuration page also shows that the connection is lost and then in a minute it reconnects, then its lost again. Continues to cycle in that manner! And my final comment, the screen on my hotspot OLED-3 does not light up since the update. Many things happening!Any help on these matters would be appreciated. Thanks Paul P
Yellow means that there is a problem logging into the master you have selected. The most common issue would be password related.

Wifi dropping in and out could be all kinds of issues. It could be interference from a nearby device, it could be hardware failure. theres really to many things to list. Try moving your hotspot to a different location, and make sure its within 10 feet of your router.

OLED's not working could be hardware failure, or it could be configured incorrectly. A .96" OLED needs to be set as type 3, and a 1.3" OLED needs to be set as type 6 on the configuration page.
If someones previous actions are any indication of their future actions, then I predict the deletion and removal of access will happen at any moment. 7-11-2020.

"07/13/20 This Website Has Been Taken Down" ... again :lol: