WiFi issues on 3.4.16

Help setting up WiFi
WD0AJG

WiFi issues on 3.4.16

Post by WD0AJG »

I have an issue to report about 3.4.16.
my hotspot has run fine until I need to change a wifi connection. Once I make a wifi change it locks the wifi out, will not even go to AP mode on restart. I have pulled a new 3.4.16 from pistar.uk and installed that image, then via AP loaded in my saved configuration from before. that worked then if I try to change a wifi connection the wifi is locked out. via commands in ssh I can see it is hearing all my wifi connections and various others but it will not connect nor will it allow connections. At first I thought it might be my old multi updated version of Pi-star but with the new version an no updates other than reload the config it does same thing. from SSH I can see it is turned on but can't turn it off. I can drop back to 3.4 15 and make all the wifi changes I want (with in the limits) and no problems.

Running on B+ board, duplex mmdvm on 1.4.7 firmware, 3.2 nextion screen.

Going back to 3.4.15 on the duplex... I have not seen the same problem on my simplex jumbo on a Pi-0

WD0AJG
WD0AJG

Re: WiFi issues on 3.4.16

Post by WD0AJG »

Further to above. I had read that the limit was 8 for wifi links? is that correct?
Just tried to add #6 to my 3.4.15 setup and it locked out? went back and deleted all but one via expert and ethernet and restart and it now works on wifi so have i missed that there is a limit at 4 or 5?

WD0AJG