No Audio on any TalkGroups

Help with DMR issues
KD2NOM

No Audio on any TalkGroups

Post by KD2NOM » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:32 am

Good morning,

I recently finished setting up my DMR Hotspot using a Pi 3 B+ with an MMVDM Hat. I am connecting to the hotspot using an RD-5R programmed with the Radioddity software with a very simple codeplug for testing. My HotSpot has been configured as a simplex DMR on 446.500 with an RX/TX offset of -700 giving me a BER of ~0.2%.

My codeplug is setup to use CC 1 as is my hotspot and TS 2. I have setup Parrot (9990), TAC 310 (310) and New Jersey (3143) as my tests. All three channels are using a single receive group that has hose contacts in it. I am also using a single zone to hold all the channels.

When I key up, the OLED on the hotspot shows me connecting to the correct TG and the pi-star dashboard shows me connecting as well. However I never hear any audio - even on Parrot.

Here is an image of the Admin Dashboard: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14AOeY ... TSFvbuJkNR

Any advice as to what I might be missing would be greatly appreciated.

KD2NOM

Re: No Audio on any TalkGroups

Post by KD2NOM » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:44 am

Welp!

I just made a contact on TAC 310 so it is working properly! Not sure why Parrot is not working yet so if anyone has any ideas about that I would appreciate your input.

73, Mark

EA3BIL

Re: No Audio on any TalkGroups

Post by EA3BIL » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Hi,

In you codeplug.... Parrot "Contact" is defined as PRIVATE or GROUP ??

On DMR BM it should be: PRIVATE CALL 9990
On DMR PLUS it should be: GROUP CALL 9990

If it's correct, maybe you need to check "Private Call behaviour" on your codeplug.

Hope this helps.
;)