DMR2YSF Master

Help with DMR issues
VK2PWR

DMR2YSF Master

Post by VK2PWR »

Hi I'm trying to use DMR2YSF Master I can hear the YSF but no one can year be its like Pistar isn't sending it to the master isn't hearing the dmr can someone please help me I'm ripping my hair out HIHI Image
W1KMC

Re: DMR2YSF Master

Post by W1KMC »

Not enough info - and by what you have pictured, do YOU hear YOU? You are connected to a PARROT.

What happens when you transmit? do you see your Local RF show you transmitting? And if you can hear, what are you hearing, again you are connected to a Parrot.

We can help but we need more than a screenshot, there are several things to look for, your config on the DMR2YSF is OK, but you star up in a parrot, so....

How is your code plug set to change rooms in DMR2YSF? See the chart for both FCS and YSF rooms on the left side of the main page here (meaning drop the [forum.] from the URL) you need to set your radio too.
I am no developer, guru, expert, nor do I claim to be or want to be. All advice I give is purely from experience and my efforts to help others.

W1KMC - Kevin M Carman
Bangor, ME
Jumbospot on a Pi0W
DMR 3123142 & 3123143
HHUS Trunk Ext 4329
VK2PWR

Post by VK2PWR »

From watching W1MSG's video on DMR2YSF master you do not need to program your radio in any way unless you using DMR gateway now I have miss understood that and parrot won't even come back to me yes the will key up pistar but nothing comes back
VK2PWR

Post by VK2PWR »

I can hear People but [b}no-one hear me[/b]
VK2PWR

Post by VK2PWR »

OK I fixed the I didn't realise the settings had changed to using talk groups for DMR2YSF ad the dmr master :oops: