Call Sign Change

Help with DMR issues
k1pjd

Call Sign Change

Post by k1pjd »

I got a new callsign about a month ago and when I try to transmit my old call sign comes up on the dashboard. Until about a week ago that was the problem. Now I guess I am locked out because when I attempt to transmit my TYTuv380 reply's "access denied". My new callsign is K1PJD, my old callsign is KC3JUW. My DMR ID# is 3103467. My new callsign is listed in Radio ID and Brandmiester so I am not sure where to turn. Any info would be very appreciated. Thanks. Pete K1PJD
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Call Sign Change

Post by M1DNS »

Access denied would be an annoucement from the server. I'd suggest making contact with BM via their telegram general support group.

But i think its an air security setting in ur selfcare acc. If its set to on, your transmissions will be ignored and you'll get the acess denied message.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
k1pjd

Post by k1pjd »

The access denied thing has been over 2 weeks now. I will go back to BM telegram about that but how about the Call sign issue? Any ideas?
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Post by M1DNS »

k1pjd wrote:The access denied thing has been over 2 weeks now.
If you have airsecurity turned on, there will be no change until you turn it off.
k1pjd wrote: how about the Call sign issue? Any ideas?
BM usually suggest you apply for a new ID for a new call, but im sure you can seek help with that also on the telegram site.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.