No Audio passing, DMR2YSF DMRGateway

9Y4C

No Audio passing, DMR2YSF DMRGateway

Post by 9Y4C »

Hello Everyone and Greetings from Trinidad and Tobago.
I am running Pi-Star 4.1.5 on my MMDVM Hotspot, it is configured for cross-mode DMR2YSF using DMRGateway, My radio is programmed with 70 before the reflector number e.g. 7081520, so when the radio is keyed the hotspot connects to the respective reflector.
Lately I have noticed that when i Key up the radio it does not connect to the reflector, so I set it to connect to a reflector on start up of which it does, but when I transmit on the reflector no audio is passed, I'm not heard, but all traffic passing on the reflector is heard, I monitored my transmission on the Pi-Star Dashboard which shows that the radio is transmitting.
Seems like the hotspot and the reflector is only communicating in one direction.
Does anyone else have this problem, or has something changed where the configuration is concerned that I missed?
Please Help!
De 9Y4C Dexter
Best 73
Best 73
Dexter
De
9Y4C
w8dnz

Re: No Audio passing, DMR2YSF DMRGateway

Post by w8dnz »

I'm having similar issues.

Admin Dashboard shows YSFGateway and YSFParrot active. DMR2YSF Network is active, DMRMaster is DMR2YSF Crossover, and YSF Network is ZZ YSF Parrot. I get no response from YSF Parrot (TG 7099999). Curiously the pi-star log says YSF is disabled. Dashboard shows expected local RF activity with no network reply.

This is with Bridgecom Systems Skybridge Plus running Pi-Star 4.1.5, and an AnyTone D878Plus with latest firmware.
9Y4C

Re: No Audio passing, DMR2YSF DMRGateway

Post by 9Y4C »

9Y4C wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 4:04 am Hello Everyone and Greetings from Trinidad and Tobago.
I am running Pi-Star 4.1.5 on my MMDVM Hotspot, it is configured for cross-mode DMR2YSF using DMRGateway, My radio is programmed with 70 before the reflector number e.g. 7081520, so when the radio is keyed the hotspot connects to the respective reflector.
Lately I have noticed that when i Key up the radio it does not connect to the reflector, so I set it to connect to a reflector on start up of which it does, but when I transmit on the reflector no audio is passed, I'm not heard, but all traffic passing on the reflector is heard, I monitored my transmission on the Pi-Star Dashboard which shows that the radio is transmitting.
Seems like the hotspot and the reflector is only communicating in one direction.
Does anyone else have this problem, or has something changed where the configuration is concerned that I missed?
Please Help!
De 9Y4C Dexter
Best 73
The revert solved this problem!
Best 73
Dexter
De
9Y4C