how to setup pi-star to automatically reconnect to the YSF Reflector if looses connection

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
kp4msr

how to setup pi-star to automatically reconnect to the YSF Reflector if looses connection

Post by kp4msr »

Hello, how can i configure pi-star to reconnect automatically to a YSF reflector is connection is loosed.

I tried using export mode setting the reflector1 and reconnect parameters as shown in attachmetn but this dont works.
Attachments
ysf.JPG
ysf.JPG (121.99 KiB) Viewed 3944 times
n9mxq

Re: how to setup pi-star to automatically reconnect to the YSF Reflector if looses connection

Post by n9mxq »

Mine has Reconnect1 set to 0, and has always connected..
Gene in Belvidere IL
Please don't email me with questions.
That's what these forums are for.
There's much more brainpower collected here
than I have alone.
kp4msr

Re: how to setup pi-star to automatically reconnect to the YSF Reflector if looses connection

Post by kp4msr »

i tried that but not working, its still disconnected and i need to manually reboot the jumbo spot to reconnect.
not-linked.JPG
not-linked.JPG (73.58 KiB) Viewed 3932 times
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Post by M1DNS »

Why are you editing the ircddbgateway panel? That's associated with the dstar mode. For YSF you should be making changes in the YSF gateway. (YSF GW)

admin/expert/edit_ysfgateway.php

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
kp4msr

Post by kp4msr »

YSF GW dont have any parameter named "reconnect".

Do you know what parameter need to modify?

its there a wiki page or something where we can check out the parameters purposes ?
VK7HSE

Post by VK7HSE »

Scroll down towards the bottom of the ysfgw config and look for the network and change revert from 0 to 1 and ensure that you have the target in the start up (most likely already is)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

SP2ONG

Post by SP2ONG »

I suppose that problem exists for all XXXgateway programs. I have the same problem with NXDN and P25 reflector (NXDNGateway and P25Gateway)

https://github.com/g4klx/NXDNClients/issues/91