Admin reflector not changing

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
EA3ICD

Admin reflector not changing

Post by EA3ICD »

Hi everyone.

I noticed that changing the room/reflector from my FT-70D makes no effect on YSF Link Manager in the Admin view of the dashboard.

I managed to change rooms, connect to YSF2DMR and then change DMR talkgroups, reverting to YSF room, etc. BUT the reflector listed in the Link Manager remains unchanged, with the same value I initially configured.

Has anyone noticed this behaviour?

Thanks!
EA3ICD

Re: Admin reflector not changing

Post by EA3ICD »

Ok, I answer myself...

I was looking at the reflector CHANGE selector, and the start reflector in the Configuration page.

But I forgot to check the lower-left part of the Admin view, where it clearly states "YSF Network" and "Linked to ..." and it shows the real linked reflector.

Thanks anyway!

Joan
EA3ICD

Re: Admin reflector not changing

Post by EA3ICD »

Maybe I could suggest a change:

The admin Reflector change application, seems to change the startup reflector selection. It could be stated as it is.

And, as BrandMeister API administration app, it could also show, in the center of the screen, the actual reflector it is connected to. When working with DMR, the TGs/reflectors that the hotspot is connected to are shown both at the lower left section (sidebar) and the upper part of the BM API.

Just a suggestion.

73!