Disconnecting From YSF TG?

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
WB2UZR

Disconnecting From YSF TG?

Post by WB2UZR »

Hi All:
I just enabled the DMR to YSF option, seems to work fine so far. Silly question, but how to I disconnect from a YSF TG, or connect to one other than what I have in the startup link?

Thanks!
Scott/WB2UZR

PS Radio is an Anytone 868
WB2UZR

Re: Disconnecting From YSF TG?

Post by WB2UZR »

I found if I put the TG 7004000 in the radio it disconnects from the room. Should I not have the YSF manager on the admin page however? I have the Dstar and DMR managers on the page, but no YSF manager. Do I need to enable a setting somewhere. or am I missing something!
Thanks!
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Post by MW0MWZ »

WB2UZR wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:04 pm I found if I put the TG 7004000 in the radio it disconnects from the room. Should I not have the YSF manager on the admin page however? I have the Dstar and DMR managers on the page, but no YSF manager. Do I need to enable a setting somewhere. or am I missing something!
Thanks!
When using the YSF2DMR, you cannot use the Link manager for YSF - the two (YSF2DMR and YSFGateway) have to line up, that is why its not shown in YSF2DMR mode, since you could change what the gateway is doing, but this would not produce the results you expect.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk
WB2UZR

Post by WB2UZR »

Thanks for the reply Andy. If I understand correctly, the only way to change the YSF room via software when using DMR to YSF is to change it via the starting room option in configuration?

Scott/WB2UZR