Lost YSF Wires-X and rooms in ZUM RPi

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
W6CJ

Lost YSF Wires-X and rooms in ZUM RPi

Post by W6CJ »

I recently installed the latest upgrade and updates in a Zumspot Rpi.

I tried changing from my default YSF reflector (Parrot in this case) to other reflectors I've already pre-set in my FT3D lists (America link, CQ UK and CQ California). This has always worked in the past. No luck, I had to go to the Pi-Star dashboard in order to change the YSF reflector (or room) on my Pi. Could not change it back via the radio.

Tried "ALL" and "SEARCH AND DIRECT" in the FT3D and the Zum RPi always comes back with nothing (4 beeps).

Tried rebooting the Zum Rpi. Still no YSF room changes via my radio. Still no "ALL" or "SEARCH AND DIRECT"

C4FM Transmission/reception reflectors, and echo tests on the "Parrot" still work.

Radio controlled reflector changes still work in D-Star.

No problem when I use the Wires-X commands on local YSF repeaters, so, I don't suspect the FT3D radio.

Anyone else had this issue and how did it get resolved?

Thanks for helping, 73
Jay
W6CJ
(lastradioman AT gmail DOT com)
K2MTB

Re: Lost YSF Wires-X and rooms in ZUM RPi

Post by K2MTB »

I am having the same problem. Posted in General the other day, no replies yet. I have also asked on a few Net's and still coming up empty.

On the FT-3DR I can Direct enter the Reflector Number #xxxxx and it connects fine. Can also connect through Admin. Works fine once connected.

Having the same trouble with my FTM400XDR as well.
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Post by MW0MWZ »

Have you done the tuning to make sure the BER is as good as it can be?

I don't have an FT-3D to test on, but my FT-2D is working like it should.

Have you tried the "Uppercase Host files" switch?
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk
K2MTB

Post by K2MTB »

Resolved. I had the software to start in the Parrot rlector and was unable to get out of the Parrot reflector. Now I start in NONE.