YSF Reflector "Not Linked" in pi-star

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
K9JTV

YSF Reflector "Not Linked" in pi-star

Post by K9JTV »

I recently moved my YSF Reflector from a Raspberry Pi to a Go Daddy Gen4 VPS Linux server. Everything is up and working as expected and the Reflector is showing up in Pi-Star. However the Reflector is showing as "Not Linked" in the dashboard under YSF Network. I have multiple Pi-Stars and it does the same on all of them. Any ideas why?

When I moved the reflector, my YSF number changed. Could that have something to do with it? The reflector was working on the Raspberry Pi except for going offline multiple times a day. I was hoping that moving it to the cloud would resolve that problem, and apparently it has because the Reflector has not gone offline since the move.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.

-Jeff, K9JTV
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: YSF Reflector "Not Linked" in pi-star

Post by M1DNS »

If youve got a new name or its running on a new ip? Youll need to either edit the details on the YSF registration page or create a new entry there.

Pistar pulls all its ysf data (with exception the xlx YSF's) from the official YSF reflector registry listings.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
K9JTV

Re: YSF Reflector "Not Linked" in pi-star

Post by K9JTV »

I figured it out finally. The default port in YSFReflector.ini was already being used in my network. I changed it from 42000 to 42050 and set that port up in my router and everything works as expected now. New problem tho... all of a sudden I can't get to register.ysfreflector.de and my reflector has dropped out of the YSFReflector list in pi-star. It's a problem with my ISP as I can get to it from my iPhone and my AT&T hotspot.

Thanks for the help,
-Jeff, K9JTV