YAESU FT-3DR not finding all the rooms

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
KD9TKG

YAESU FT-3DR not finding all the rooms

Post by KD9TKG »

Hello all,

As the above states I have a raspberry pi zero with the latest updated version of pi star on it connected to an MMDVM also updated to the latest version and everytime I go though the all section of search it stops in the FCS rooms around the 20000 area and won't let me go any farther. I'm unable to find any of the popular rooms ie america link or one I use quiet regularly illinois link. I do have wires x pass though checked as well and didn't know if you guys would have a solution to my situation.
G6FIR

Re: YAESU FT-3DR not finding all the rooms

Post by G6FIR »

Hi sir,

Could you tell us which modes you have enabled in Pi-Star?

I'm not going to be able to help, but that might be useful information to those that can.
I'm very interested because I'm about to aim the credit card at an FT-3D purchase.
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: YAESU FT-3DR not finding all the rooms

Post by M1DNS »

KD9TKG wrote:
it stops in the FCS rooms around the 20000 area and won't let me go any farther. I'm unable to find any of the popular rooms ie america link or one I use quiet regularly illinois link. I do have wires x pass though checked as well and didn't know if you guys would have a solution to my situation.
YSF and FCS are alternative networks to Yaesu's own wires x network and its connected rooms. If your looking for those you wont find them on fcs or YSF.

In some instances their owners have created bridges to them. These 3rd party setups make a Yaesu room available to connect via fcs and/or YSF. The bridge bridges the two networks but without one put in place by the rooms admin or their sponsor theres no inroads to wires x rooms from the fcs or YSF networks.

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.