No connection

Help with P25 issues
WT3R

No connection

Post by WT3R »

Hello. I have received my first ever ZUMspot-RPi Kit and I believe I have it fully configured. I am only interested in the P25 mode. I am running the Pi-Star 3-4-15 version. I have P25 only enabled, I have heard my first QSO via this on my radio by two operators several states away. My Issue is I seem to not be able to transmit via my portable through the ZUMspot and make its way through the system for others to hear me. Can anyone inform me as to the set up requirements for P25 and what my issue may be.

When I transmit I get the COR light lit, however the P25 does not light up. When I was receiving the other two talking it was lit up and the red Tx light was also lit up. When I transmit only the yellow COR light comes on. I have something not programmed properly.

Also when idle only the PWR light comes on. This is with only P25 enabled in the settings. When I have one or more of the others the ones I have selected plus P25 will cycle through. But P25 only comes on when I have it and another enabled and when that QSO was being received. And that is the only one I have heard so far. I am on the 10200 Host