NXDN Callsign on PI-star

Help with NXDN issues
G7MNP

NXDN Callsign on PI-star

Post by G7MNP »

Hi all, I registered on NXDN several years ago with my number "1538" and my callsign "G7MNP" has been showing up on pi-star untill about 6 weeks ago and now I only get my number displayed.
There does look to be a disjointed registration system here in Europe. I registered on the US system a long time ago and up untill recently everything has been fine.

My question is, What's changed? Has pistar changed or the database changed?

How do Amateurs living in the UK registar on NXDN?

Thanks,

Glen - G7MNP
VK7HSE

Re: NXDN Callsign on PI-star

Post by VK7HSE »

https://www.radioid.net/

Handles dmr & nxdn registrations.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

G7MNP

Post by G7MNP »

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to reply. The link you sent is not for Amateurs in Europe. They give you a link to a site over here but that site is only for getting a DMR number, I have one and used it to get my NXDN number the same one that's no longer showing up on Pi-star.

It's all a bit frustrating, I've spent hours and hours looking...

Regards,

Glen - G7MNP
VK7HSE

Post by VK7HSE »

Code: Select all

--== This process is for NOT for EU / Africa Region users, If you are from one of these regions and require a NXDN ID, please use the support portal above, we will assign one to you manually. Please include your callsign.==--
Oh I didn't read that part! as I was an early adopter if nxdn the original system in place was a self serve type that you edited a shared excell sheet.

Now that the UK is no longer an EU member this policy will have to change, but obviously that's all going to take time.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk