NOOB pi-star MMDVM

General support for the Pi-Star System
M0MTD

NOOB pi-star MMDVM

Post by M0MTD »

Hi all. I purchased this item: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... UTF8&psc=1

Once i connected power to it, the unit's OLED Screen showed MMDVM scrolling on the screen. I managed to get to the configuration page. Then my laptop rebooted for some reason and now i can't see anything on the OLED screen or anything on my WiFi. Tried logging in on the IP Address but that didn't work either.

Followed instructions on pi-star web site. Formatted SDCard, Downloaded Pi-Star_RPi_V4.1.2_20-May-2020.zip, unzipped it and re-imaged SDCard using WinImage. Same result as above, nothing.

So at a loss. I'm hoping some kind person will give this old man some assistance please.
Many thanks
Tony M0MTD

Follow up. I don't know how but i have access to the MMDVM now and MMDVM is scrolling on the screen so must be getting something right. Now i could do with help on Controller Mode (Simplex Duplex) I think my MMDVM is duplex. Radio frequency (Currently set to 438.800.000). It also currently shows DMR set to BM UK 2341 & Yaesu set to FCS00290 America link WireSX