Post by oh7xm »

Mark K7IZA helped me ,, he fixed pasword in couple of minutes via teamviewer
Very good customer care !
Thank you Mark!
kd4nfs

Re: Nano Spot Firmware Update

Post by kd4nfs »

hey fellow operators,
im in need of some help getting a nano spot to work. it will not connect to anything wifi. i checked the config file and made sure the settings looked right. it was hooked up and the display was on, but i hadnt heard anything for a while. i recycled power and i cant get it to connect to my home router. so i cant use the web interface to see whats going on. i have has success in getting access with ssh and hypertem. ive tried to do an update but i get alot of errors. doesnt seem to want to connect and download the updates. ive read that the creator has went out of business. i guess the demand got to much for him, and i can relate. so is this box now a paper weight? suggestions. thanks. 73
kd4nfs

Post by kd4nfs »

thanks for the info. as i stated the company is out of business. i already knew that, but i didnt know if someone else had any ideas. thanks again.
kd4nfs

Post by kd4nfs »

yes i had thought of calling mark. im far from being under warranty, and i was trying to find a solution before calling him. usually means "out of business," youre on your own. thanks for your help. 73
KC2IGS

Post by KC2IGS »

Greetings!

Did you ever get this resolved?
I have a Nano-Spot, can’t access, forgot password, need to know how to reset or maybe redo firmware flash?
Totally stuck :(

Thank you,
Art