YSF - unable to get to Reflector List.

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
K2MTB

YSF - unable to get to Reflector List.

Post by K2MTB »

I am using a Yaesu FT-3 DR and an FTM-400 XDR with a ZumSpot running Pi-Star 4.1.2. Over the last week or two I have been unable to use the WiresX button to see the Reflector list on both radios. After pressing the WiresX button I get the initial reply from the Zumspot. After pressing the ALL button to get the reflector list I get nothing back. I also am not able to get to my stored reflector list. I am able to directly enter a reflector number using the ID number and enter. I successfully connect to the reflector and it works properly. I have rebooted the Zumspot. Since this is occurring with both of my radios is it to correct it is associated with the ZumSpot? Can anyone provide any help on this issue?
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Re: YSF - unable to get to Reflector List.

Post by MW0MWZ »

Is this still a problem - I made some changes to the update host to clean these up a little.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk
K2MTB

Post by K2MTB »

Andy - Thanks so much for the reply. Yes, it is still an issue. Please let me know if you need any additional information. I really appreciate the support. I have tried several Nets looking for assistance with no luck. I will be asking again this evening this time on the East Coast Reflector Tech Net. Also please note that this is the same to Post on 2.12.21 at 9:13 pm by W6CJ.

Thanks again.
K2MTB

Post by K2MTB »

Thanks to WC6J this turned out to be that both of us had our Pi-Star's set to Start Up in the Parrot Mode. We have now both changed our settings to NONE and it seems to work fine.

If you experience this change your default start up to NONE.
MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Post by MW0MWZ »

Colour me surprised - well don't for figuring that out, I would not have got to the answer.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk