BM Hotspot Password Won't Save

Help with DMR issues
KE2SJ

BM Hotspot Password Won't Save

Post by KE2SJ »

I recently burned a new card and configured DMR Gateway in accordance with Andy's post. For some reason, every time I enter my BM security password and save the configuration, the BM password field is empty when the saving is done. I've tried entering the password manually in the appropriate space in the DMR Gateway Network 1 configuration section, but it still disappears when I save. Can't figure this out, hasn't happened before. Any ideas? Thanks and Happy New Year!
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: BM Hotspot Password Won't Save

Post by M1DNS »

And theres your issue. If theres one thing we've said 100 times over. Once you start making changes in expert, continue making changes in expert.

Running the setup config after making changes in expert, kills the changes made in expert.

Your next simplest course of action will be a reburn of the card if you want to get back to making simple changes via the config page.

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
KE2SJ

Re: BM Hotspot Password Won't Save

Post by KE2SJ »

Hi Andy,
Once I started making changes in expert mode, I didn't make changes to the config page again (I ve read your dire warnings!), just to the expert page. Which is why I'm so perplexed as to why my BM plays a disappearing act. Frustrating. Burned a new card and got the same result.

Happy New Year and thanks for all you do,
Gabe Eber KE2SJ