TG Local TS1 only

General support for the Pi-Star System
K4MDI

TG Local TS1 only

Post by K4MDI »

I have searched and forgive me if I've overlooked or don't quite understand. I was wanting to limit TS1 to Local TG1 only. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
AF6VN

Re: TG Local TS1 only

Post by AF6VN »

More information needed...

First off, are you using a duplex/repeater board, rather than common hotspot board? The latter boards don't really do time-slots (even if the common setting says time-slot 2; I haven't tried with it set to TS1 but believe the boards tend to synchronize on whatever signal timing they receive).

Duplex/repeater boards, OTOH, do honor time-slots. That said, I've not heard of any configuration parameter that can tell the board (or Pi-Star on the R-Pi) to NOT forward a data stream to the server.

--
AF6VN
Dennis L Bieber
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Post by M1DNS »

This would only be poss. using a repeater setup or using a duplex hotspot to allow you to make use of both TS.

But this could be done in expert by using a tgwhitelist entry /or could also be done using tgrewrites if using dmrgateway.

Would first suggest a google of tgwhitelist to better understand its syntax and use.

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
K4MDI

Post by K4MDI »

Thanks Guys! Ill google the tgwhitelist and let you know. This is a Repeater Builder MMDVM Board on a Motorola R1225.

Thanks Again. Ill look this up!