YSF Startup host - function match- D*default reflector

Suggest new features here
K7mhi

YSF Startup host - function match- D*default reflector

Post by K7mhi »

feature request to add the functionality of the D* default reflection (ability to choose and set as startup or manual)

to extend that functionality to YSF Startup Host ( add functional choose and set as startup)

today behavior restricts and limits a quick menu selection for example. the D-Star way is very nice for mobile use of the dashboard.

de k7mhi
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: YSF Startup host - function match- D*default reflector

Post by M1DNS »

Dstar gateway setup is way more advanced than the other mode gateways because it has seen a lot more development time and additional features in ircddbgateway.

The other gateways are far more basic in their build up, and as such those features dont exist to enable something similar to that of ircddbgateway.

That all said, ur request is no less of value than any other here. Alls I'm saying is theres different infrastruture between modes and the software that supports them.

Sent via smoke signals from my SM-G935F M1DNS (Admin)

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
K7mhi

Re: YSF Startup host - function match- D*default reflector

Post by K7mhi »

Sure, it seems as easy as adding some basic user interface components in html and just having a default value in the config and a Boolean same as today.

I understand the complex automation features but out of scope. This is only a pi-star usability dashboard request