Original ZUM 1.0 + DUE -any way to verify operation?

Help with other MMDVM Repeater Boards (with NO onboard RF)
G0OFY

Re: Original ZUM 1.0 + DUE -any way to verify operation?

Post by G0OFY »

Also having a problem with zum radio v1.0 and Due. It appears that the boards all talk to each other. LEDs flash on the ZUM if pi star settings are changed. It doesn't seem to respond to the tx rx radios (GM350's). I assumed that platform.txt needed to be altered as the build.txt suggests. Has anyone got screenshots of pi star configuration settings of there setup? Pulling out what little hair I have left.
Eddy.
G0OFY

Post by G0OFY »

Does anyone have a diagram for the ZUM radio v1.0 or point me in the right direction?
g7kbr

Post by g7kbr »

G0OFY wrote:Also having a problem with zum radio v1.0 and Due. It appears that the boards all talk to each other. LEDs flash on the ZUM if pi star settings are changed. It doesn't seem to respond to the tx rx radios (GM350's). I assumed that platform.txt needed to be altered as the build.txt suggests. Has anyone got screenshots of pi star configuration settings of there setup? Pulling out what little hair I have left.
Eddy.
Hi

I wonder did you need to do any modifications to you GM350’s to work for the digital modes? Did you open up the deviation. Did you use the 4 or 128 channel models?

Regards

Paul
G7KBR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk