Remove an FCS Reflector??

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
W1BKW

Remove an FCS Reflector??

Post by W1BKW »

Does anyone know how to remove an FCS Reflector?
We have an FCS reflector, an YSF Reflector, and now rolling out an XLX reflector.
The YSF reflector seems to delist itself once it is offline for some period of time, but because the FCS reflector is a centralize server network, it remains and is not connected to anything on our network.

How can we delete the FCS Reflector so it does not show in any directory (and doesn't tie up server resources)?

73, Brian
W1BKW
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Re: Remove an FCS Reflector??

Post by M1DNS »

You cant. the fcs (same with all reflectors) are automatically populated in hosts if theyre reporting as online to their registar. pistar backend uses the appropriate registry to generate its host lists and pushes that out accordingly by the auto updates. basically... if its reporting as online to its registra, be it ysf, fcs, or xlx its in the host list.

Sent via smoke signals using my SM-G935F

Andrew M1DNS.
Pi-star Admin Team.
W1BKW

Post by W1BKW »

Thank you Andrew, but I didn't mean specifically or limited to Pi-Star (I know this is the Pi Star forum, I apologize).

I mean how do you get an FCS reflector taken down? Who/where do you contact to have it removed from the FCS Servers??? I googled and googled and could not find any information. Is it the same registry as YSF? https://register.ysfreflector.de/
M1DNS
Pi-Star Team

Post by M1DNS »

W1BKW wrote: Is it the same registry as YSF? https://register.ysfreflector.de/
No YSF is a different setup.

Depends on the fcs group, but try reaching out too either

The original FCS001 / 002
DG1HT

FCS003
EA7IYR

Not sure regards fcs004