Bridging Wires-X to YSF

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
Ki5gnl

Re: Bridging Wires-X to YSF

Post by Ki5gnl »

Does anyone have the pdf?

I've been working on ours for 2 weeks now and I cant get rid of the doubling. It is transmitting on rf and net at same time and a 1 to 2 sec delay making it unreadable
K9JTV

Post by K9JTV »

I would be interested in the pdf also. I just got my reflector set up and am trying to bridge between a Zumspot and an HRI-200. I set up the tx/rx offset between the two but nothing coming across either. I'm sure I'm missing something.

-Jeff
KJ7TTY

Post by KJ7TTY »

This is a pretty old thread, sorry for reviving it, but this is the only place I can find that mentions a solution for what I'm trying to do.
I have everything up and running properly besides the RF bridge link between the duplex pi-star (linked to my YSF node), and my duplex Wires-X HRI-200 room.
TX and RX frequencies are inverted, and RemoteGateway is set to 1, but do not see/hear anything either direction across the RF bridge.
Is the mentioned PDF document still available and useful after all these years?
KJ7TTY

Post by KJ7TTY »

After a full reboot of the duplex pi-star, I see traffic getting across the RF bridge to the Wires-X radio and HRI-200 (Local lights up), but not being repeated from there.
And in reverse, nothing across the RF bridge.