After recent update YSF rooms search does not return all results

Help with YSF / Fusion issues
IU3KHJ

After recent update YSF rooms search does not return all results

Post by IU3KHJ » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:33 pm

I think there''s something wrong in one of the latest updates because YSF rooms search from the radio (Yaesu FTM-400XDE) now does not return all the available results. When you scroll down and load the 2nd page you get instead a copy of the first page.
Tried to re-install 3.4.16 from scratch and it works fine till I do execute an update (Configuration/Update). After the update process completes successfully the problem comes back.

Simone
IU3KHJ

2E0MRC

Re: After recent update YSF rooms search does not return all results

Post by 2E0MRC » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:24 pm

I am also seeing this issue.

As I am new to this C4FM stuff I thought I had done something wrong.

Are you saying it works in a previous version?

Where can I get that version?

Thanks

AF7FS

Post by AF7FS » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:14 pm

I see the same issue when searching for a specific group of YSF rooms on my FT2DR such as a search for rooms beginning with "US". When I search 'All" YSF rooms on the radio, I can scroll through all pages. I am also using Pi-star: 3.4.16 / Dashboard: 20181111. The searched room list on the radio comes up with page 1 which misses several rooms within the list on page 1 and page 1 appears again when pressing the down arrow to scroll to page 2 to see the last 21 rooms. I compared the radio's room list to the drop-down list in pi-star open at the same time. I can see all results on the pi-star list, but not in the radio.

MW0MWZ
Site Admin

Post by MW0MWZ » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:06 pm

While YSF and FCS rooms are named in CammelCase, the radios (at least the newer ones) only seem to support searching in UPPER case.

This is a little dumb, there is now a dashboard option to make the YSF Host files upper case. This seems to help.
Andy

73 de MW0MWZ
http://pistar.uk